Internships Abroad

For students or junior employees who want to learn by doing, enhance their value in the job market and more...



Employers' unanimous judgement is that international working experience is a major asset for job applicants: a specific skill can be demonstrated easily if you have already acquired practical knowledge of it. Is your client a university student or a junior staff member? Is she/he younger than 30 and with at least intermediate level of English? Ask for a copy of our list of available positions! If your client has found one or more positions which suit her/her, Europ.Education™ is ready to start the placement process. If your client wants a position which is not on the list, our staff can search for one or more specific internship positions. Just remember to check our procedures and ask for an application form (which includes the prices)!


Paid or unpaid?

The “Pay per month” of paid position is kind of a monthly salary without taxes, social contribution and pension. Legally, it’s kind of a refund. Paid positions are NOT available in Architecture, Design, Journalism, Government etc. Normally, positions in Hospitality include free accommodation and, sometimes, free food.

If your main purpose is to gain experience and you rather stay in a stimulating company, then don’t stress on the “Pay”: most of better positions will not include any money, because the employer receives a lot of applications and is offering something amazing. The chance to be confirmed as an intern or hired as an employee is reasonably higher. If you want to gain as much money as possible, go for a paid position, especially in hospitality. Working as receptionist, concierge or waiter is not socially prestigious, but allows you to receive a lot of benefits, a monthly Pay and, last but not least, tips from the clients. Some web marketing and sales positions allow you to earn a commission on sold items or services.



Spain, Germany, Poland, the Baltics, Italy, Bulgaria and China.


What kind of visa?

If EFTA/EU citizens or residents, no visa is required.

If not, study visa applies.



Ideally, from 3 to 12 months.

Few employers will take you less than 3 months.


How can I start sending candidates?

Ask for all our informative materials and application form


What if I have a doubt about a candidate?

Send us her/his CV and ask!

Download our brochure


Your form message has been successfully sent.

You have entered the following data:

I would like receiving your procedures, application form and prices

Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.

Note: Fields marked with * are required

Print Print | Sitemap Recommend this page Recommend this page
© Europ.Education Limited